Re: [E_Rapier] Middle Ages on the Green / MIC ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
      It's a very laid back day, so the event planning so far says "Bring your own marshal.". It is unlikely I will be there, I expect two football games to co-ordinate, and packing for vacation.

      Eyrny
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
        Hmmm then any other Marshals attending ??
        I can MIC I just need that Second Marshal for two
        potential authorizations. Thanks !