Middle Ages on the Green / MIC ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
      Greetings from Gerrard: I have two yoots that should like to attempt
      a single authorization at
      Middle ages on the Green.
      Could the MIC please contact me at thltoymaker@...

      Oh and curious about the formats !
      Thanks !
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
        It's a very laid back day, so the event planning so far says "Bring your own marshal.". It is unlikely I will be there, I expect two football games to co-ordinate, and packing for vacation.

        Eyrny
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
          Hmmm then any other Marshals attending ??
          I can MIC I just need that Second Marshal for two
          potential authorizations. Thanks !