Re: [E_Rapier] Fwd: [Ealdormere] Baronial Champion Rapier Tournament - Baronial Muster 2012

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
      The responsibilities would include acting as entourage when you are
      present where we are holding court, and defending our honour should
      such a need come up.
      The champion will also be responsible for managing the tournament to
      select their replacement.
      Fighting in the baronial tournament at pennsic is not a requirement,
      just an extra perk.

      --g

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2012
        Absolute Fun perk! I've played for Septentria before ..great fun!The oppertunity to play the Baronnial at Pennsic makes the position worth it!

        Jocelyn