Fwd: [Ealdormere] Baronial Champion Rapier Tournament - Baronial Muster 2012

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
      As the baron for whom said champion would be fighting, I strongly
      encourage any interested party to come out to play.
      Not only will it be a fun tournament (it's a format I've never seen
      before), it's also a beautiful site and lovely camping.

      YiS, --g

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
        What are the responsibilities of the Champion? Should you enter if you won't be at Pennsic?

        Eyrny

        ------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
          The responsibilities would include acting as entourage when you are
          present where we are holding court, and defending our honour should
          such a need come up.
          The champion will also be responsible for managing the tournament to
          select their replacement.
          Fighting in the baronial tournament at pennsic is not a requirement,
          just an extra perk.

          --g

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2012
            Absolute Fun perk! I've played for Septentria before ..great fun!The oppertunity to play the Baronnial at Pennsic makes the position worth it!

            Jocelyn