Re: [E_Rapier] Cut & Thrust at Trilliums

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
      The reading that I have done on cut and thrust prohibits the safeflex dagger for use. As I recall motivated by the
      spell of breakages a while back.

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
        The current list of approved blades says that the Safeflex 15/6 dagger blade
        is L/H/C which means Light Rapier, Heavy Rapier and Cut & Thrust. I
        personally would not recommend using one in C&T but it appears to be legal.