Queen's picnic tournment

  • Jourdan Gold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      Now that trilliums is over and everyone is busy getting back into their mundane lives, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the format of the tournements that I am planning to run for Queen's picnic next weekend (July 07 2012).

      1.
      a. roll die and potentially die. this involves whenever someone is hit  by a rapier they will roll a die and see if they live or die.

      b. a two person attached tournment two people will be attached to each other

      c. I will call this the bread not circuses tournment. Basically,  you can use  a bagette in your off-hand ( I would ask for $ 1 to cover the cost of the bagettes). All regular rules of rigid perry will apply.

      2.  Would any one looking to authorize please let me know directly ASAP.  i.e.   off list.

      3. Any marshals willing to do service would be greatly appreciated. thanks

      regards,

      Lord Issac Spinoza,

      MIC Queen's picnic