Re: [E_Rapier] Revised Rapier Schedule for Trillies

  • EVE HARRIS
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
      Just a quick note, the Rose Tourney is Saturday at 6 pm. I think it's noted in a couple of other posts but I just wanted people to be aware.

      Albrecht

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
        From THL Gerrard Carpentarius :
        Just for clarification...
        So for Rapier Thorbjorn's Hammer wouldn't be able to play ?
        However I must presume that Scarlet Banners and all others could ..??

        >Hammers and Scarlet Banners are welcome, only restriction is Peers.

        Gabrielle Underwood
      • Aaron Miedema
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
          Yeah, go with what is attached on this thread rather than the webpage....
          the webpage is an older version.