RE: [E_Rapier] Cut & Thrust at Trilliums

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
      I’d have to check the Alchem site to see what they look like. I got the list
      from the society blade type document:

      http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/rapier/bladetypes.pdf

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
        The reading that I have done on cut and thrust prohibits the safeflex dagger for use. As I recall motivated by the
        spell of breakages a while back.

        Aaron Miedema
        Lente autem non celer sum.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
          The current list of approved blades says that the Safeflex 15/6 dagger blade
          is L/H/C which means Light Rapier, Heavy Rapier and Cut & Thrust. I
          personally would not recommend using one in C&T but it appears to be legal.