Re: [E_Rapier] Revised Rapier Schedule for Trillies

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012
      Are they doing a Rose tourney for rapier as well as armoured combat this year, or is this just a time block so we aren't running activities at the same time as their tourney?

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
      Canton of Harrowgate Heath

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012
        There is a Rapier Rose tourney.
        Find your favourite member of the Order of the Rose and see if they
        need someone to fight for them.

        --j

        On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM, David Gotlieb <dafydd@...> wrote:
        > Are they doing a Rose tourney for rapier as well as armoured combat this year, or is this just a time block so we aren't running activities at the same time as their tourney?
        >
        > Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
        > Canton of Harrowgate Heath
        >

        > ________________________________

      • EVE HARRIS
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
          Just a quick note, the Rose Tourney is Saturday at 6 pm. I think it's noted in a couple of other posts but I just wanted people to be aware.

          Albrecht

          ________________________________
          As always please forward to anyone not on these lists who might be
          interested.

          Of course information keeps coming in....  so there might be a few of these
          revisions forthcoming....  Also, because said schedule is still changing,
          I'm still feilding suggestions, ideas and questions from the populace.
          Anyone?  Buehler?

          The changes in summay are:
          1) The Rose Tourney has been added
          2) Some adjustment Saturday Aft schedule.

          Cheers...

          THURDAY

          10am                    List setup.

          1 pm                      Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

          3 pm                      BYOM (Bring your own marshall) Open list and
          Shakedown Fighting (a chance to practice fighting with boats and “Viking”
          weaponry)

          6pm                      Close

          FRIDAY

          10 am                    Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

          1 pm                      Galbriath Cup

          3 pm                      Ealdormere Academy of Defence Prizes

          5 pm                      *Best Dressed Viking*, *Best Armed
          Viking*tournaments(initial inspections)

          6 pm                      Shakedown Fighting (a chance to practice fighting
          with boats and “Viking” weaponry)

                                        Rose Tourney (@ Armoured list)

          9 pm                      *Grendel Tournament *(Torchlight Tourney)

          SATURDAY

          10 am                    Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

          11 am                    *Jeorl Tourney* (Warlord Tourney)

          1 pm                      *The Wrong side of the Fjord *(Boat Battle)

          2 pm                      Land Grab Tournament

          3 pm                      *Protect the Papar* (Woods Battle)

          8 pm                      *Saga Tournament*

          SUNDAY

          10 am                    Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

          11 am                    *Thrall Uprising*

          1 pm                      *Plague Tourney* (possibly for points)

          --
          Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
          Historian

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
            From THL Gerrard Carpentarius :
            Just for clarification...
            So for Rapier Thorbjorn's Hammer wouldn't be able to play ?
            However I must presume that Scarlet Banners and all others could ..??

            >Hammers and Scarlet Banners are welcome, only restriction is Peers.

            Gabrielle Underwood
          • Aaron Miedema
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
              Yeah, go with what is attached on this thread rather than the webpage....
              the webpage is an older version.