Trillies Marshalling

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
      On a slightly different note from the schedule.... I am looking to see
      what other marshalls, constables, and Rapier Marshalls in Training might be
      out and about and not fighting in various events. I am trying to gather
      help in marshalling the lists for various events. This is a prime
      opportunity for MITs to get another signature... hint hint... nudge nudge.

      Please contact me if you have some marshalling time you can offer up....

      Thanks.

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
        From Gerrard: Jessica of Henderson for M.I.T. with me only
        supervising that scoundrel Yoshi's EAOD and as when and where needed !!
      • bad_yoshi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
          I have a busy weekend at Trillium, but I will gladly help where I can Archibald.

          Yoshi

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...> wrote:

          > On a slightly different note from the schedule.... I am looking to see
          > what other marshalls, constables, and Rapier Marshalls in Training might be
          > out and about and not fighting in various events. I am trying to gather
          > help in marshalling the lists for various events. This is a prime
          > opportunity for MITs to get another signature... hint hint... nudge nudge.
          >
          > Please contact me if you have some marshalling time you can offer up....
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > --
          > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
          > Historian
          > http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bayonets-and-blobsticks-aaron-taylor-miedema/1107474626
          > or
          > as an ebook
          > http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/9780988019218/Miedema-Aaron-Taylor-Bayonets-and-Blobsticks-The-Canadian-Experience-of-Close-Combat-1915-1918/1.html

        • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
            I would be happy to assist, I will be attending for the Saturday events.

            Cheers,
            Wayne Renaud