Revised Rapier Schedule for Trillies

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012
      As always please forward to anyone not on these lists who might be
      interested.

      Of course information keeps coming in.... so there might be a few of these
      revisions forthcoming.... Also, because said schedule is still changing,
      I'm still feilding suggestions, ideas and questions from the populace.
      Anyone? Buehler?

      The changes in summay are:
      1) The Rose Tourney has been added
      2) Some adjustment Saturday Aft schedule.

      Cheers...

      THURDAY

      10am List setup.

      1 pm Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

      3 pm BYOM (Bring your own marshall) Open list and
      Shakedown Fighting (a chance to practice fighting with boats and �Viking�
      weaponry)

      6pm Close

      FRIDAY

      10 am Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

      1 pm Galbriath Cup

      3 pm Ealdormere Academy of Defence Prizes

      5 pm *Best Dressed Viking*, *Best Armed
      Viking*tournaments(initial inspections)

      6 pm Shakedown Fighting (a chance to practice fighting
      with boats and �Viking� weaponry)

      Rose Tourney (@ Armoured list)

      9 pm *Grendel Tournament *(Torchlight Tourney)

      SATURDAY

      10 am Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

      11 am *Jeorl Tourney* (Warlord Tourney)

      1 pm *The Wrong side of the Fjord *(Boat Battle)

      2 pm Land Grab Tournament

      3 pm *Protect the Papar* (Woods Battle)

      8 pm *Saga Tournament*

      SUNDAY

      10 am Armour and weapon inspections; Authorizations

      11 am *Thrall Uprising*

      1 pm *Plague Tourney* (possibly for points)

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian

    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012
        Are they doing a Rose tourney for rapier as well as armoured combat this year, or is this just a time block so we aren't running activities at the same time as their tourney?

        Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
        Canton of Harrowgate Heath

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012
          There is a Rapier Rose tourney.
          Find your favourite member of the Order of the Rose and see if they
          need someone to fight for them.

          --j

          On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM, David Gotlieb <dafydd@...> wrote:
          > Are they doing a Rose tourney for rapier as well as armoured combat this year, or is this just a time block so we aren't running activities at the same time as their tourney?
          >
          > Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
          > Canton of Harrowgate Heath
          >

          > ________________________________

        • EVE HARRIS
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
            Just a quick note, the Rose Tourney is Saturday at 6 pm. I think it's noted in a couple of other posts but I just wanted people to be aware.

            Albrecht

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
              From THL Gerrard Carpentarius :
              Just for clarification...
              So for Rapier Thorbjorn's Hammer wouldn't be able to play ?
              However I must presume that Scarlet Banners and all others could ..??

              >Hammers and Scarlet Banners are welcome, only restriction is Peers.

              Gabrielle Underwood
            • Aaron Miedema
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 22, 2012
                Yeah, go with what is attached on this thread rather than the webpage....
                the webpage is an older version.