Re: [E_Rapier] Murder Melee aftermath

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
      From Gerrard: Yes it was a fantastic Murder Melee'.
      The weather could have been a wee bit nicer /// however we did manage .
      Kudos to all of the participants...

      ** the winner of the Novice tourney was ...
      Merewen de Sweynesheie ( one of my students soo very happy :-) and proud )
      Her Husband won the Heavy Newbie tournament as well **

      Hmmm Kill me at Lady Mary !! If you can ...Hey I
      am getting older and slower ( In theory at least !! )
      Play safe / Have fun / Learn / Teach

      ohh and go inspect and clean your blades ... they need some TLC too ....