RE: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose to the Curtesy Phone PLease

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
      Just beware of those 3 hour tours...

      Cainder
      come on, you were thinking it!

      Kelly Wyatt
      SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
      k.wyatt59@...

      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: thltoymaker@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:36:18 -0400
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose to the Curtesy Phone PLease

      Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
        RRr rrr rrr I was !!! smiles

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
          Our Flag is 3 silver minnows sinister above waves of blue / field-less !

          At 04:13 PM 6/4/2012, you wrote:

          >Just beware of those 3 hour tours...
          >
          >Cainder
          >come on, you were thinking it!
          >
          >Kelly Wyatt
          >SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
          >k.wyatt59@...
          >

          >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
          >From: thltoymaker@...
          >Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:36:18 -0400
          >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose
          >to the Curtesy Phone PLease
          >

          >Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!

        • Aodhan of Greensleeves
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
            sounds like some fish out of water

            -Aodhan

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
              Aodhan..send me an email off list and find out

              Jocelyn