Re: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose to the Curtesy Phone PLease

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
      Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
        Just beware of those 3 hour tours...

        Cainder
        come on, you were thinking it!

        Kelly Wyatt
        SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
        k.wyatt59@...

        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
        From: thltoymaker@...
        Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:36:18 -0400
        Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose to the Curtesy Phone PLease

        Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
          RRr rrr rrr I was !!! smiles

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
            Our Flag is 3 silver minnows sinister above waves of blue / field-less !

            At 04:13 PM 6/4/2012, you wrote:

            >Just beware of those 3 hour tours...
            >
            >Cainder
            >come on, you were thinking it!
            >
            >Kelly Wyatt
            >SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
            >k.wyatt59@...
            >

            >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            >From: thltoymaker@...
            >Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:36:18 -0400
            >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose
            >to the Curtesy Phone PLease
            >

            >Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!

          • Aodhan of Greensleeves
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
              sounds like some fish out of water

              -Aodhan

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                Aodhan..send me an email off list and find out

                Jocelyn