RE: [E_Rapier] Cut & Thrust at Trilliums

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
      Yea Albrecht!!! You rock!

      Thank you for your time and efforts in this.

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
        I’d have to check the Alchem site to see what they look like. I got the list
        from the society blade type document:

        http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/rapier/bladetypes.pdf

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
          The reading that I have done on cut and thrust prohibits the safeflex dagger for use. As I recall motivated by the
          spell of breakages a while back.

          Aaron Miedema
          Lente autem non celer sum.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
            The current list of approved blades says that the Safeflex 15/6 dagger blade
            is L/H/C which means Light Rapier, Heavy Rapier and Cut & Thrust. I
            personally would not recommend using one in C&T but it appears to be legal.