Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose to the Curtesy Phone PLease

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hello all,

      Could the Captians of the Crimson Star and White Rose please contact me off list across Facebook or at:

      Tamlin01@...

      I have an offer to extend to you.

      No half measures,
      Jocelyn Cranewall
    • boothct@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
        Hello,

        Forwarded of to them.

        Tadc
        Trinovantia Nova Shire Rapier Marshal
        Master Helmsman of the White Rose
        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
          Replied off list.

          Captain Mateo de Merida of the Crimson Star

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
            Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
              Just beware of those 3 hour tours...

              Cainder
              come on, you were thinking it!

              Kelly Wyatt
              SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
              k.wyatt59@...

              To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              From: thltoymaker@...
              Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:36:18 -0400

              Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                RRr rrr rrr I was !!! smiles

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                  Our Flag is 3 silver minnows sinister above waves of blue / field-less !

                  At 04:13 PM 6/4/2012, you wrote:

                  >Just beware of those 3 hour tours...
                  >
                  >Cainder
                  >come on, you were thinking it!
                  >
                  >Kelly Wyatt
                  >SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
                  >k.wyatt59@...
                  >

                  >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                  >From: thltoymaker@...
                  >Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:36:18 -0400
                  >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Captain's of the Crimson Star and White Rose
                  >to the Curtesy Phone PLease
                  >

                  >Captain Carpentarius of the dread Pirate ship The S.S. Minnow !!! Arrrrr !!!

                • Aodhan of Greensleeves
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                    sounds like some fish out of water

                    -Aodhan

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                      Aodhan..send me an email off list and find out

                      Jocelyn