Paging EAoD Preceptor and Proctor

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2012
      Could I bother the Academy Preceptor and Proctor to contact me via email at your earliest convenience? I have some matter of heraldic importance to discuss.

      Cheers,
      Cainder

      Kelly Wyatt
      SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
      Inland Seas & Archive Herald
      k.wyatt59@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
        Sorry I missed this. Please let me know what you need.

        Albrecht, Proctor, EAOD

        _____

        k.wyatt59@... <mailto:k.wyatt59%40bell.net>