Crown Tourney & Fencing

  • April Lognon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2012
      Greetings

      This event will be strictly BYOM (bring your own marshal).

      Pick ups will be from 'after Procession' to 'final round', as per their
      Majesties.

      If you have any questions or concerns please contact me. My email has been
      up and down as of late, so I will try to get back to you. But I will be at
      Crown Tourney.

      In Service
      Robyn

      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2012
        Is anyone else hoping to fence at Crown?
        Should I bother bringing my kit?

        --j

        On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:24 AM, April Lognon <dragonfly.bats@...> wrote:
        > Greetings
        >
        > This event will be strictly BYOM (bring your own marshal).
        >
        > Pick ups will be from 'after Procession' to 'final round', as per their
        > Majesties.
        >
        > If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.  My email has been
        > up and down as of late, so I will try to get back to you.  But I will be at
        > Crown Tourney.
        >
        > In Service
        > Robyn

      • David Gotlieb
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2012
          I was planning to bring my stuff but probably won't if there's no activities planned.

          Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
          Canton of Harrowgate Heath

          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2012
            OK. Well, my stuff doesn't take much space so I will have it with me.
            --j