RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Card renewals

    Message 1 of 16 , May 15, 2012
      From Gerrard : I can vouch for the armour passing !!

      Message 2 of 16 , May 15, 2012
        The mask and armour don't have to PASS, they just have to be tested.
        You have to use the information appropriately. :-)

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 16 , May 15, 2012
          Well, if that's the criteria, I'm using the information as appropriate to me personally. :-)

          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
          From: kgormanshaw@...
          Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:45:08 -0400
          Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Card renewals

          Message 4 of 16 , May 15, 2012
            To clarify: They don't have to pass to get your card stamped, just
            have to be tested. They DO have to pass before you can use them on
            the field.

            Eyrny

            Message 5 of 16 , May 15, 2012
              Ayup, that's why I'm bringing a spare mask (thank my hubby and his hoarding ways!) to be tested just on the off chance that I'll actually get a chance to fence this weekend. I knew I couldn't make it to our local practice this week to have it tested there.

              I understand there's a form to be filled out for card renewal. Can someone point me in the right direction to find said form?

              Thanks very much,

              To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              From: kgormanshaw@...
              Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:47:47 -0400