RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Card renewals

    Message 1 of 16 , May 15 12:04 PM
      I've already been drop tested though I'll need a mask test again. My mask failed so I'm hoping Mateo's spare one will pass inspection.

      Thanks,

      Kelly Wyatt
      SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
      k.wyatt59@...

      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: tamlin_01@...
      Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:35:50 +0000
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: Card renewals

      I will have a drop tester available if needed

      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 16 , May 15 12:25 PM
        From Gerrard : I can vouch for the armour passing !!

        Message 3 of 16 , May 15 12:45 PM
          The mask and armour don't have to PASS, they just have to be tested.
          You have to use the information appropriately. :-)

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 16 , May 15 1:07 PM
            Well, if that's the criteria, I'm using the information as appropriate to me personally. :-)

            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            From: kgormanshaw@...
            Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:45:08 -0400
            Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Card renewals

            Message 5 of 16 , May 15 6:47 PM
              To clarify: They don't have to pass to get your card stamped, just
              have to be tested. They DO have to pass before you can use them on
              the field.

              Eyrny

              Message 6 of 16 , May 15 7:08 PM
                Ayup, that's why I'm bringing a spare mask (thank my hubby and his hoarding ways!) to be tested just on the off chance that I'll actually get a chance to fence this weekend. I knew I couldn't make it to our local practice this week to have it tested there.

                I understand there's a form to be filled out for card renewal. Can someone point me in the right direction to find said form?

                Thanks very much,

                To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                From: kgormanshaw@...
                Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:47:47 -0400