Re: Pigs may yet fly

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
      Not really.. If you recall Pennsic last year the Midrealm fielded an
      enitre chiv unit in all the war point battles...I like to think that
      we're just catching up..

      Joclyen

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      wrote:

      > Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun.
      This
      > week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
      > to do it again next week.
      >
      > It boggles my mind, just a bit.
      >
      > Eyrny

    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
        Brand gives rapier a try once he leaves our Barony? Sheesh...

        Ok, here's another mind boggle for ya ... Aaron tried rapier last
        night over here!

        -Nikolai

        Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun. This
        week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
        to do it again next week.

        It boggles my mind, just a bit.

        Eyrny
      • Garry Campbell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
          I dont understand why? With War points being awarded to Rapier... and
          well them knowing that we dont understand, or are not competent at
          doing Melee they feel they need to come over and help!

          Smile!

          As some kingdoms have entire Chiv units in rapier, I think we will get
          a few more who will cross over to help out!

          Just something I was told last year at pensic

          Gareth
        • Ross Weaver
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
            Sorry Brand coming out to a rapier practice was my doing. I corrupted him
            to the "light side" at Dandelion Festival, I gave my squire brother a real
            sword and told him we are allowed to fight with it...

            ~Wilhelm, the insidious and sneaky