Re: [E_Rapier] Marshal's Course

  • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 2:28 PM
      I'm going to be needing that course at FOOL, I think.

      Cheers,

      Wayne Renaud
      Guillaume Dangeau

      On 07/05/2012 10:09 PM, lrt512 wrote:

      > Greetings!
      >
      > For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
      > Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
      > course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
      >
      > Lars

    • Thoré
      Message 2 of 9 , May 13 2:12 PM
        Thanks to everyone involved with this event. I had an excellent time - great fighting, great conversation, great food.

        Congratulations to your two new Deans of the Ealdormere Academy of Defense. Well-deserved.

        YIS,
        Thoré de Bethune,
        An Tir