Re: Marshal's Course

    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2012
      Seconded!

      > For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
      > Thanks !
      >
      > At 10:09 PM 5/7/2012, you wrote:
      > >

      > >Greetings!
      > >
      > >For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
      > >Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
      > >course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
      > >
      > >Lars
      > >
      > >_

    • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9, 2012
        I'm going to be needing that course at FOOL, I think.

        Cheers,

        Wayne Renaud
        Guillaume Dangeau

        On 07/05/2012 10:09 PM, lrt512 wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
        > Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
        > course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
        >
        > Lars

      • Thoré
        Message 3 of 9 , May 13, 2012
          Thanks to everyone involved with this event. I had an excellent time - great fighting, great conversation, great food.

          Congratulations to your two new Deans of the Ealdormere Academy of Defense. Well-deserved.

          YIS,
          Thoré de Bethune,
          An Tir