Re: [E_Rapier] Border Spat - Serious Threat from the East

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2012
      The rapier list opens for inspections and authorizations around 10:30, although I'll be there earlier if folks make it through gate quickly and are ready to go.

      We have a full day of tourneys scheduled plus space for pick-ups in the afternoon once the EAOD activities are completed. The full schedule is on the Border Spat web site (Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see links to the rapier schedule, the feast and the lunch).

      For the lunch, I know there's a pork stew, borscht, cheese and onion pie and some really yummy buns plus various other accompaniments.

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
      Canton of Harrowgate Heath
      RMIC - Border Spat

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2012

        For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.

        Lars
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2012
          For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
          Thanks !

          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 2012
            Seconded!

            > For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
            > Thanks !
            >
            > At 10:09 PM 5/7/2012, you wrote:
            > >

            > >Greetings!
            > >
            > >For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
            > >Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
            > >course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
            > >
            > >Lars
            > >
            > >_

          • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 2012
              I'm going to be needing that course at FOOL, I think.

              Cheers,

              Wayne Renaud
              Guillaume Dangeau

              On 07/05/2012 10:09 PM, lrt512 wrote:

              > Greetings!
              >
              > For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
              > Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
              > course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
              >
              > Lars

            • Thoré
              Message 6 of 9 , May 13, 2012
                Thanks to everyone involved with this event. I had an excellent time - great fighting, great conversation, great food.

                Congratulations to your two new Deans of the Ealdormere Academy of Defense. Well-deserved.

                YIS,
                Thoré de Bethune,
                An Tir