Re: [E_Rapier] Border Spat - Serious Threat from the East

    Message 1 of 9 , May 7 3:58 AM
      And what does the light lunch included in the site fee include?

      Eyrny
    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7 4:27 AM
        The rapier list opens for inspections and authorizations around 10:30, although I'll be there earlier if folks make it through gate quickly and are ready to go.

        We have a full day of tourneys scheduled plus space for pick-ups in the afternoon once the EAOD activities are completed. The full schedule is on the Border Spat web site (Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see links to the rapier schedule, the feast and the lunch).

        For the lunch, I know there's a pork stew, borscht, cheese and onion pie and some really yummy buns plus various other accompaniments.

        Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
        Canton of Harrowgate Heath
        RMIC - Border Spat

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7 7:09 PM

          For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.

          Lars
          Message 4 of 9 , May 9 7:17 AM
            For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
            Thanks !

            Message 5 of 9 , May 9 8:04 AM
              Seconded!

              > For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
              > Thanks !
              >
              > At 10:09 PM 5/7/2012, you wrote:
              > >

              > >Greetings!
              > >
              > >For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
              > >Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
              > >course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
              > >
              > >Lars
              > >
              > >_

            • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
              Message 6 of 9 , May 9 2:28 PM
                I'm going to be needing that course at FOOL, I think.

                Cheers,

                Wayne Renaud
                Guillaume Dangeau

                On 07/05/2012 10:09 PM, lrt512 wrote:

                > Greetings!
                >
                > For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
                > Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
                > course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
                >
                > Lars

              • Thoré
                Message 7 of 9 , May 13 2:12 PM
                  Thanks to everyone involved with this event. I had an excellent time - great fighting, great conversation, great food.

                  Congratulations to your two new Deans of the Ealdormere Academy of Defense. Well-deserved.

                  YIS,
                  Thoré de Bethune,
                  An Tir