Re: [E_Rapier] Border Spat - Serious Threat from the East

    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2012
      What time do the rapier activities start at Border Spat?

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2012
        And what does the light lunch included in the site fee include?

        Eyrny
      • David Gotlieb
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2012
          The rapier list opens for inspections and authorizations around 10:30, although I'll be there earlier if folks make it through gate quickly and are ready to go.

          We have a full day of tourneys scheduled plus space for pick-ups in the afternoon once the EAOD activities are completed. The full schedule is on the Border Spat web site (Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see links to the rapier schedule, the feast and the lunch).

          For the lunch, I know there's a pork stew, borscht, cheese and onion pie and some really yummy buns plus various other accompaniments.

          Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
          Canton of Harrowgate Heath
          RMIC - Border Spat

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7, 2012
            Greetings!

            For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.

            Lars
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 2012
              For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
              Thanks !

              Message 6 of 9 , May 9, 2012
                Seconded!

                > For FOOL is there an estimated when and where ?
                > Thanks !
                >
                > At 10:09 PM 5/7/2012, you wrote:
                > >

                > >Greetings!
                > >
                > >For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
                > >Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
                > >course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
                > >
                > >Lars
                > >
                > >_

              • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
                Message 7 of 9 , May 9, 2012
                  I'm going to be needing that course at FOOL, I think.

                  Cheers,

                  Wayne Renaud
                  Guillaume Dangeau

                  On 07/05/2012 10:09 PM, lrt512 wrote:

                  > Greetings!
                  >
                  > For any who need to do the marshal's course, I will be at FOOL and
                  > Murder Melee. I will NOT be at Trillies this year. If you need the
                  > course, drop me an email so that I can expect to be giving the course.
                  >
                  > Lars

                • Thoré
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 13, 2012
                    Thanks to everyone involved with this event. I had an excellent time - great fighting, great conversation, great food.

                    Congratulations to your two new Deans of the Ealdormere Academy of Defense. Well-deserved.

                    YIS,
                    Thoré de Bethune,
                    An Tir