RE: [E_Rapier] Pigs may yet fly

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
      The dark side of the force has claimed them.

      ExcellentÂ….

      Rusalka.

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
        Not really.. If you recall Pennsic last year the Midrealm fielded an
        enitre chiv unit in all the war point battles...I like to think that
        we're just catching up..

        Joclyen

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        wrote:

        > Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun.
        This
        > week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
        > to do it again next week.
        >
        > It boggles my mind, just a bit.
        >
        > Eyrny

      • Nicholas J. Corkigian
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
          Brand gives rapier a try once he leaves our Barony? Sheesh...

          Ok, here's another mind boggle for ya ... Aaron tried rapier last
          night over here!

          -Nikolai

          Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun. This
          week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
          to do it again next week.

          It boggles my mind, just a bit.

          Eyrny
        • Garry Campbell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
            I dont understand why? With War points being awarded to Rapier... and
            well them knowing that we dont understand, or are not competent at
            doing Melee they feel they need to come over and help!

            Smile!

            As some kingdoms have entire Chiv units in rapier, I think we will get
            a few more who will cross over to help out!

            Just something I was told last year at pensic

            Gareth
          • Ross Weaver
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
              Sorry Brand coming out to a rapier practice was my doing. I corrupted him
              to the "light side" at Dandelion Festival, I gave my squire brother a real
              sword and told him we are allowed to fight with it...

              ~Wilhelm, the insidious and sneaky