Anyone planning to authorize at Border Spat?

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
       Greetings all,

      We are a week away from our Border Spat event and the rapier activities are ready to go. If you haven't checked it out yet, the schedule and tournament plans are available on the Harrowgate Heath web site.

      In order to try to fit everything in, if anyone is planning to do any authorizations at Border Spat (either primary or secondary auths) could you please drop me a line so I can make sure we have both time and Marshals available? I know we have one re-authorization planned locally but any other head's ups would be appreciated.

      As well, if you know of any new fencers in your areas who may not be on this list but are planning on coming out to do their auths, please also ask them to contact me.

      Thanks very much. Hoping to keep things as close to on schedule as possible given how many fencers are going to be in attendance.

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
      Canton of Harrowgate Heath
      RMIC - Border Spat