EAOD Prize Fights at Trillium War

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      Greetings on and all!

      The Rapier Marshall in charge for trillium war has granted us space. Should you wish to play a prize at Trillium war, please advise me no later then May 21'st that I may arranged for it to be published in the July Tidings in time for this grand event.

      In service,
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2012
        We are approaching last call for Trillium War! Who wants to play their prize the Saturday of Trillium War!

        Let me know before May 21st!