Coronation thank You!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      From Gerrard:
      A huge thank you to all the Hammers that attended.
      Yoshi's ship did not make harbor. Plus we hope he is feeling better !!

      While the facilities posed a few interesting challenges they were
      easily overcome by some simple forethought, awareness, and our fencers skills.

      It was mentioned that this format was well enjoyed. With one added amendment.
      Having more space will allow a third list wherein a Marshal and any
      combatants might practice what they were just taught.
      It was fun, light hearted, and very enjoyable.
      Thanks to all whom attended !!!

      Wassail !!!