Coronation Fun !!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2012
      Come one ! Come all.
      For now is possibly your chance to defeat:
      a Pelican
      a Baron
      a Japanese Pirate
      and a semi-sweet fun loving Toy Maker !!
      Possibly more !!

      At Coronation the Hammers will be holding the Field !

      In general the format would work like this:
      One Hammer holds each list ( we are hoping for 2-3 lists ).
      The other fencers would wait their turn to cross swords with
      whichever hammer they wish.
      They can ask for 3 good fights, or a similar amount of time training,
      depending on their wishes.
      Weapons forms can be agreed upon.

      Schedule:

      Armour Inspection: 12:30 p.m.
      Tournament: 1:00 p.m.
      Feast: 5:30 p.m.
      Evening Court 7:30 p.m.
      Dancing & Revelry After Court

      Don't forget your cards. Don't forget your toys !!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012
        I have a conflict and won't be in attendance..Have Fun Toymaker