Border Spat Update - Hotel Discounts

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
      Greetings to the List,

      A quick update for those thinking about coming to Harrowgate Heath for the May 12th Border Spat event, the canton has been able to secure some really nice discounted rates at several local hotels for folks coming from out of town. Rates are starting at $79 a night depending on which hotel you choose. Full details including booking codes are posted on the Harrowgate Heath web site (www.harrowgateheath.com). We're hoping that this will help reduce the impact on the wallet for those who are on the fence about coming (get it, on the fence...fencing.....!!!!). Don't forget that the contact information for our crash space coordinator is on the web site as well, if you would prefer to go that route.

      Also just a reminder that the discounted feast price ends on May 1st, at which point the price will go up by $2, so if you are planning on coming, please book your feast soon. The menu is also available on the web site.

      YIS,

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
      RMIC - Border Spat
      Canton of Harrowgate Heath