Pigs may yet fly

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
      Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun. This
      week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
      to do it again next week.

      It boggles my mind, just a bit.

      Eyrny
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
        The dark side of the force has claimed them.

        ExcellentÂ….

        Rusalka.

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
          Not really.. If you recall Pennsic last year the Midrealm fielded an
          enitre chiv unit in all the war point battles...I like to think that
          we're just catching up..

          Joclyen

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
          wrote:

          > Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun.
          This
          > week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
          > to do it again next week.
          >
          > It boggles my mind, just a bit.
          >
          > Eyrny

        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
            Brand gives rapier a try once he leaves our Barony? Sheesh...

            Ok, here's another mind boggle for ya ... Aaron tried rapier last
            night over here!

            -Nikolai

            Last week Baron Brand the Black gave rapier a try, just in fun. This
            week, Sir Elizabeth practise fencing for an hour with me, and plans
            to do it again next week.

            It boggles my mind, just a bit.

            Eyrny
          • Garry Campbell
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
              I dont understand why? With War points being awarded to Rapier... and
              well them knowing that we dont understand, or are not competent at
              doing Melee they feel they need to come over and help!

              Smile!

              As some kingdoms have entire Chiv units in rapier, I think we will get
              a few more who will cross over to help out!

              Just something I was told last year at pensic

              Gareth
            • Ross Weaver
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
                Sorry Brand coming out to a rapier practice was my doing. I corrupted him
                to the "light side" at Dandelion Festival, I gave my squire brother a real
                sword and told him we are allowed to fight with it...

                ~Wilhelm, the insidious and sneaky