Coronation fencing Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      Schedule/Description of Activities

      Site opens to populace: 09:30 a.m.
      Morning Court (Coronation): 11:00 a.m.
      Bar opens: 11:00 a.m.
      Lunch Counter Opens: 12:00 p.m.
      Armour Inspection: 12:30 p.m.
      Tournament: 1:00 p.m.
      Feast: 5:30 p.m.
      Evening Court 7:30 p.m.
      Dancing & Revelry After Court

      From Gerrard: Remember your Cards !! / Check your cards !!
      It doesn't look like there will be a lot of time for authorizations
      or re-auths .

      Having multiple lists will require some assistance Please !

      At Coronation the Hammers will be holding the Field !

      In general the format would work like this:
      One Hammer holds each list ( we are hoping for 2-3 lists ).
      The other fencers would wait their turn to cross swords with
      whichever hammer they wish.
      They can ask for 3 good fights, or a similar amount of time training,
      depending on their wishes.
      Weapons forms can be agreed upon.

      If the weather is nice then we should consider playing outside !!
      Thank You now go play safe !! Have Fun !! And Kill me at Coronation !!