Border Spat - Fuel for the Fencers

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 11:41 AM
      Greetings unto the list,

      In order to keep our rapier combatants well fueled after their day of defending the lands of Ealdormere and Skraeling Althing, a fine late-period Italian feast has been planned. The menu has now been posted on the Border Spat web page, which can be accessed at www.harrowgateheath.com.

      Frankly, the feast menu is just too long for me to copy here, as we are doing 30 dishes to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Barony of Skraeling Althing, but needless to say, there will be something for everyone. If you are just interested in the feast menu and not the rest of the event details, here is a direct link to the PDF of the menu.

      http://www.harrowgateheath.com/Activities/Events/2012/Border%20Spat%20Menu.pdf

      Reservations are already starting to go fast, so I would encourage
      anyone planning to attend to contact Lady Avelyn, our Registration
      Steward, as soon as possible.

      Yours in Service,

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan
      RMIC - Border Spat