FITP This Coming Weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012

      I just wanted to put out a reminder that Forward into the Past is this
      coming weekend, at Wilfred Laurier University.

      http://www.fitp.ca/

      This is not an SCA event, but there are a number of classes of interest to
      people in the SCA. I'll be teaching a couple of classes on Elizabethan naval
      warfare, Archibald will be teaching a class on wrestling and an intro to
      Capo Ferro and there are also a number of history and A&S type classes.
      Pre-registration has closed but you can still sign up for classes the day
      of. The keynote speaker this year will be giving a presentation on two War
      of 1812 era warships. Not period, but still really neat.