Passing of the Ice Dragon

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
      Who's going to Buffalo this weekend to play at Ice Dragon?

      Jocelyn
    • Wendy Colbert
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
        Me! ;-)
        Irene

        Sent from my iPhone

      • boothct@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
          Me too, plus I am kidnapping Raith and bringing him with me this year.

          Tadc
          Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone

          Who's going to Buffalo this weekend to play at Ice Dragon?

        • Maria
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
            I am!

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 23, 2012
              Hi All,

              Due to evolving circumstances I am not able to join the fun at Ice Dragon. I encourage each of you to claim a victory in my name!

              Have fun
              Jocelyn

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 23, 2012
                That is unfortunate. I hope that whatever it is is resolved
                efficiently and positively.
                --g