Re: [E_Rapier] Spring Tune Up

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
      As am I! Bringing my pad & paper to take notes for
      myself and for you Gareth if you'd like so you can
      focus on teaching the class.

      Mateo
      --- Vladislav cel Inalt <vlad@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking forward to it.
      >
      > Vlad

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Garry Campbell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
        That would be very very nice.
        I like notes I dont have to write.
        If I write them some times i need a translater!

        And well there are not that many left who speak
        fluent Garetheese!...

        Are we tehre yet!

        Gareth
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2008