Re: Rapier Peerage / Heraldry / Thoughts

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      Aren't you jumping the gun just a bit..

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
        Well perhaps the sword !! However I am a huge pre-plan kinda guy !

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2012
          Don't want your efforst to be wasted incase this proposed peerage doe not happen

          > Well perhaps the sword !! However I am a huge pre-plan kinda guy !
          >

          > At 06:05 AM 3/6/2012, you wrote:
          > >

          > >Aren't you jumping the gun just a bit..
          > >
          > >Jocelyn
          > >
          > >--- In <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com,
          > >thltoymaker <thltoymaker@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Generally Society and Kingdom Heraldry is simple in design.
          > > > Outstanding from a distance.

        • Ross Weaver
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2012
            Tradition is the peerages have badges, charges and supporters that the
            members can use, but no arms of the peerage...

            And well far as heraldry is concerned it would have to be registered as a
            wheel regardless what the wheel looked like... And a sword is a sword
            regardless in heraldry, it would be hard to define the shape/layout on the
            field so that it looks like a wheel. So as far as heralds are concerned it
            is too complex a charge and not recognizable from a distance.

            A more definitive charge would be something like a single white glove, or a
            moose, or a golden goose :)

            ~Wilhelm

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 9, 2012
              A Beaver rampant !!! LOL !!!!

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 17, 2012
                Only if the peerage comes to be..its not a certainty YET.

                Jocelyn