Declaration of War on the Eastern Border

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 7:24 PM
      Greetings unto the list,

      I have just heard today that a formal war declaration has been issued by Skraeling Althing against the Barony of Dragon Dormant in the East Kingdom. It would appear that scoundrels on the fencing list have intentionally and cruelly offended the honour of Their Excellencies of Skraeling Althing. These slights won't be ignored.

      I have also heard (all be it second hand as I was unable to attend the event hosted by Dragon Dormant this weekend) that they have already marshaled a mighty force of 30 fencers to infiltrate our lands and sweep the rapier list at the Border Spat event on May 12th. They are apparently trying to make up in numbers the significant disadvantage in skill they will have against the fencers of Ealdormere.

      As MIC for the event, I must of course stay neutral in order to ensure that all contest are fought fairly. However, I am sure that whoever is leading the Army of the Hare will be seeking support from our allies in Ealdormere.

      Full details of the fencing activities will be posted later this week, but I guarantee there will be no shortage of fencing and it sounds like there will also be no shortage of people looking for a good fight.

      YIS,

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan
      RMIC - Border Spat