Re: [E_Rapier] Winter War March 3rd 2012 - THANK YOU

  • boothct@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2012
      Hi All,

      Yes it was a very fun day, and that was all with looking after my almost 5 year old as well. Thank-you to all the marshals who helped out and the MIT. Head count on the fencing field was 20-25 in total through out the day, with some of them being visitors from the Middle Kingdom. Overall on the day the Queen's Trilliums won all three tournaments.

      If anyone is going to Ice Dragon at the end of month I will see you there, if not then most likely Murder Melee.

      Until we cross blades again,

      Tadc
      Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone