Winter War March 3rd 2012 - THANK YOU

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3 6:29 PM
      Just a quick note to thank Tadic for a well run list today, the fun never stopped. In total the non-stop activities on the list that were completed included:

      2 EAOD prize fights
      4 authorizations
      3 tournaments
      and 2.5 hours of free open list time free to play in

      I will also thank HE Sir Ragnar of Starleaf Gate, Sir Kasimir of Stargard and THL Seonga, for monitoring the space between the armoured and rapier lists with out being asked. Your efforts were appreciated.

      Thank you all who came out to play, you mare today wonderful.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3 6:34 PM
        I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad you all had a great time.
        --j

      • boothct@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3 7:23 PM
          Hi All,

          Yes it was a very fun day, and that was all with looking after my almost 5 year old as well. Thank-you to all the marshals who helped out and the MIT. Head count on the fencing field was 20-25 in total through out the day, with some of them being visitors from the Middle Kingdom. Overall on the day the Queen's Trilliums won all three tournaments.

          If anyone is going to Ice Dragon at the end of month I will see you there, if not then most likely Murder Melee.

          Until we cross blades again,

          Tadc
          Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone