Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Skills / opportunity

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2012
      Apparently Adelle would like to seek a change in challenge.
      Hey,

      I was wondering if you can put this as a reply for the challenge on
      the E_Rapier list.

      'I accept your challenge, as my terms are for 1 day of event service,
      if Lord Zarek Guay, does gain his scholar finally at Winter war.'

      Thanks!

      Adelle