Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Winter War March 3rd 2012

  • T Booth
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2012
      Jocelyn,

        Yes extra list poles would be good just in case. I believe that we should have 2 lists available, not too sure have not seen site but the autocrat says we have about the same as of last site which was 2 over sized lists.

      Tadc

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2012
        Just a quick note to thank Tadic for a well run list today, the fun never stopped. In total the non-stop activities on the list that were completed included:

        2 EAOD prize fights
        4 authorizations
        3 tournaments
        and 2.5 hours of free open list time free to play in

        I will also thank HE Sir Ragnar of Starleaf Gate, Sir Kasimir of Stargard and THL Seonga, for monitoring the space between the armoured and rapier lists with out being asked. Your efforts were appreciated.

        Thank you all who came out to play, you mare today wonderful.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2012
          I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad you all had a great time.
          --j

        • boothct@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2012
            Hi All,

            Yes it was a very fun day, and that was all with looking after my almost 5 year old as well. Thank-you to all the marshals who helped out and the MIT. Head count on the fencing field was 20-25 in total through out the day, with some of them being visitors from the Middle Kingdom. Overall on the day the Queen's Trilliums won all three tournaments.

            If anyone is going to Ice Dragon at the end of month I will see you there, if not then most likely Murder Melee.

            Until we cross blades again,

            Tadc
            Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone