Winter War ...

  • Dagmar Halvdan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Greetings -

      I am hoping to be able to pick up my blade and join the joyful warriors on
      the rapier field as well as the armoured field if possible on Saturday.

      I will have my kit with me, though as events haven't recently seen me able
      to partake in either activity I would plead for a gentle warm up round, if
      possible.

      Dagmar
      Queen