Fwd: Re: [E_Rapier] New Blade Rules

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012
      Re: Blade Matching ..
      Actually I've been blade matching as much as I possibly can for quite
      a long time now.
      I simply have all my blades , inspected and at the ready.
      I see what my opponent has and select accordingly.
      I find it easy to do and way more fun !
      However I own 5 blades // 3 ovals and two wider Diamond Darkwoods (
      Long and longer )
      In melee however that's impossible.
      However as most know I don't very often play melee'.