SVDM 3

  • April Lognon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012
      Greeting!!

      I would like to that all those who attended this years St Valentine's Day
      Massacre!!!

      The zombie tourney was a lot of fun!!! I haven't heard so much laughing on
      the list before. Congratulations to 'Jessica of Henderson Zombie Slayer'
      You were great!!

      A special thanks to Gerrard for the 'cloak tournament'.!! It was a great
      success. Congratulations to Lady Alieana who won the cloak!!! What a
      beautiful prize.

      Thank you all for making it a fencing success, as everyone seemed to have
      fun, and that is what it is all about!!!!!

      Cheers
      Robyn