Re: rapier Hilts./ Canadian

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      *** Can anyone help Seeking " Canadian " available Hilts Fitting
      standard length oval " Paul Chen ".

      Poppenhimer / Clamshell Pretty easy to switch hands fairly good guarding

      Gerrard
      Yes ** Sorry about that ** relics ordered the " Blades " on my behalf " They
      have a license ".

      Hilts can be found by Google Ing Zen Warrior or Darkwood Armoury
      ** These are USA If you can get it on line " ReliKs " can acquire it .
      However I shall inquire as to a Canadian connection ... There should be
      something .