Re: Marshal's Class at Crown Tournament

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2007
      Greetings,

      The Marshal's Class at Crown Tournament will start at
      2pm in the Tavern Area and should end by 4pm. So far
      I have on the class list:

      Rusalka
      Gareth
      Vlad
      DJ
      Cerdic Wayfare

      and possibly two more MiT's.

      If you are not on this list, and are planning to
      attend the class contact me off list. I would like to
      have an estimate of the number so I can have the right
      number of copies of the Rules available.

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida
      KRM
      email: jwyatt2@...