SVDM 3 Friday Night Fencing

  • April Lognon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      People will be going by to set up their tents etc...... You must stay out
      of their way. So later might be better.

      But seeing as the heavies will be having a tourney at 10pm, I don't think
      it should be a problem.

      It is my husband's BDay so we are celebrating and I won't be there. You
      need to BYOM... Bring your own Marshal.

      Talk to Kal to see where to put your armour.

      Cheers
      Robyn